Dodge Demon Concept
The Dodge Demon is a concept car made by DaimlerChrysler. The Demon was first shown at the 2007 Geneva Auto Show, and is being considered for production. It was conceived to compete with cars like the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, and Mazda Miata.
Engine and Design
The Demon has a 2.4 L DOHC gasoline I4 engine with normal aspiration. The engine produces around 172 hp (128 kW) and 165 lb·ft (224 N·m). The car is equipped with a standard 6-speed manual transmission.
Unlike many other concept cars, the materials and construction design of the Demon are such that production is feasible.
- Engine: 2.4 L gasoline World Engine
- Power: 172 hp (128 kW) SAE @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 165 lb·ft (224 N·m) @ 4400 rpm
- Transmission: Six-speed manual
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- Overall Length: 156.5 (3974)
- Overall Width (max. @ body): 68.3 (1736)
- Overall Height: 51.8 (1315)
- Wheelbase: 95.6 (2429)
- Overhang, Front: 30.6 (777)
- Overhang, Rear: 30.3 (769)
- Curb Weight (estimated): 2600 lb (1179 kg)
- Tire Size, Front/Rear: 58.7 (1491)
- Wheel Size: 19 x 8 in
- Outer Diameter: 25.2 (640)
|Dodge concept vehicles|
|Cars:||Challenger | Copperhead | Demon Concept | Intrepid ESX | Razor | Slingshot | Super 8 Hemi|
|Vans / SUVs:||EPIC | Hornet | Kahuna | Powerbox|
|Trucks:||M80 | MAXXcab | Rampage Concept | Sidewinder|