From Dodge Wiki
The Dodge Razor was a Concept car created by United States car manufacturer Dodge. It was first introduced at the 2002 North American International Auto Show. The Razor was a partnership between Dodge and scooter manufacturer Razor (scooter). The Razor is supposed to be appeal to younger customers since it is a very powerful vehicle and part of its design was from the Razor (scooter).
The Razor uses a 2.4 L turbocharged Straight-4 engine with an Intercooler. Its top speed is over 140 mph (225 km/h) and it can go from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in less than six seconds. The Razor, a rear-wheel drive vehicle, uses a six-speed Manual transmission.
- Two orange Razor scooters are packaged inside the Dodge Razor, supposedly instead of a spare tire.The Razor was also equipped with essential tools.
- There was a rumor that the Dodge Razor will have a production version coming out in the next few years called the Dodge Scooter. The Razor was believed to be priced around US$14,500 (though this would have to be adjusted for inflation and additional safety requirement costs, given the time since the debut of the concept). The Scooter would also borrow styling from one of the most well-known Concept car, the Dodge Copperhead.
- Dodge Razor Homepage @ Dodge.com
- Dodge Razor at DaimlerChrysler
- The Dodge Scooter-Possible New Vehicle
|Dodge Concept vehicle|
|Cars:||Challenger | Copperhead | Demon Concept | Intrepid ESX | Razor | Slingshot | Super 8 Hemi|
|Van / Sport utility vehicle:||EPIC | Hornet | Kahuna | Powerbox|
|Trucks:||M80 | MAXXcab | Rampage Concept | Sidewinder|