From Dodge Wiki
|Car classification||Concept car|
|Car body style||2- and 4-door Station wagon|
|Internal combustion engine||Motor Single electric Power: 200 kW (268 hp)|
|Curb weight||GVWR 2650 lbs./3400 lbs.|
|All-electric range||250 miles|
The Dodge Zeo is a Concept car revealed on 14 January, 2008 and manufactured by Chrysler. The 2+2 car was introduced at the 2008 North American International Auto Show. Dodge unveiled a concept car second time at the Paris Motor Show in October 2008.
All electric vehicle
It is a four-passenger Sport wagon, powered by a single 268-Horsepower Electric motor with a Lithium-ion battery. It is a rear-powered Sports car that seats 4 and can do 0-60 in 5.7 seconds. It can go 250 miles (400 km) between charges.
The series plug-in hybrid version has a 40 miles (64 km) only-electric range.
The company expects to Outsource much of the production, hasn't selected partners, and has no Timetable .
- ↑ Lavrinc, Damon (2008-01-14). "Dodge Zeo takes green, adds mean" (in English) (HTML). Autoblog. Weblogs, Inc.. http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/14/detroit-2008-dodge-zeo-takes-green-adds-mean/. Retrieved on 2008-01-14.
- ↑ Hudson, Travis (2008-01-14). "Dodge Zeo Concept" (in English) (HTML). Jalopnik. Gawker Media. http://jalopnik.com/344236/detroit-auto-show-dodge-zeo-concept. Retrieved on 2008-01-14.
- ↑ "Dodge ZEO: The Look of Things to Come?". Auto Trends. 2008-05-01.
- ↑ Moorhead, Ron (2008-01-14). "Electric Dodge ZEO's 250-Mile Range, Sub-Six-Second 0-60 Time May Make Best Concept of 2008". Popular Mechanics.
- ↑ "Dodge Zeo Concept Car" (in English) (HTML). Dodge. 2008-10-17. http://www.dodgezeo.net. Retrieved on 2008-01-14.
- ↑ http://www.calcars.org/calcars-news/1003.html